Amazon Seller Partner: Add replication_end_date in connector config

While exploring amazon seller partner source, we had a use case to sync orders data for more than 1 year.

Most of the SP APIs support a parameter to provide end date, e.g “dataEndTime”, “LastUpdatedBefore”, etc.

We can add a config parameter to take optional replication_end_date and implement it with different API calls in Airbyte connector. This will help in batching the reports and creating automated sync jobs for different date-time range.

I have started testing the POC in my local env.
If you find it useful, will create a PR to merge upstream.

Hello @Ganpat Agarwal please submit the PR in the public repo to be reviewed by the team.

Here is the PR: 🎉 Source Amazon Seller Partner: add replication end date to connector config by ganpatagarwal · Pull Request #13048 · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub

Thanks Ganpat for the contribution, soon team will review and merge it!

Kindly review this PR: 🎉 Source Amazon Seller Partner: add replication end date to config by ganpatagarwal · Pull Request #13059 · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub

I closed the previous one due to self created mess by using rebase.

Thanks !!

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.