Amazon Seller sync fails

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • Source name/version: Amazon Seller Partner (0.2.21)
  • Destination name/version: Postgres (0.3.20)
  • Issue occurring during sync.
  • Description: Not sure what’s happening, but for one the Amazon Seller reports I’m trying to sync (GET_AMAZON_FULFILLED_SHIPMENTS_DATA_GENERAL), it started consistently failing. The errors I’m getting basically just say the sync failed, so I have no idea why this is occurring. Is anyone able to take a look? I’m new to Airbyte, so please let me know if there’s additional information needed.

logs-204.txt (27.9 KB)

If you use a more recent start date, are you able to get the report?

I can try. But I’m using “2022-05-01T00:00:00Z” as Start Date, so surprised if that’s the issue.

It did not address the issue.

Using a more recent date didn’t throw the error?

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.