Error in source-amazon-seller-partner connector schema and PyAirbyte version compatibility

Summary

The user is facing an error in the schema of the source-amazon-seller-partner connector and is considering contributing to the connector. They are also inquiring about the process of updating PyAirbyte to use the latest version of Airbyte with the updated connector.

Question

Hello Everyone!
I have a problem regarding the source-amazon-seller-partner connector. The problem lies in an error in schema specified in the connector for a specific report. I am thinking about a contribution.
I have a question, because I am using PyAirbyte for running Airbyte migration from Amazon and the latest version of PyAirbyte is 0.17.4, after lets say the PR is merged to Airbyte repo what would I need to do for the changes to be usable in PyAirbyte so that it uses latest version of Airbyte with latest version of connector that I updated? Would I have to change anything in the PyAirbyte repo as well?

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want
to access the original thread.