- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 32Gb / 30 Gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.41-alpha
- Source name/version: MySQL (0.6.1)
- Destination name/version: BigQuery (1.1.14)
- Step: The issue is happening after initial sync, during the subsequent runs
- Description: I currently setup the replication to be incremental|append and when I run the sync almost immediately it sync the whole data as if it was a full refresh replication. For example on the first successful sync I get this in the summary
526.61 MB | 677,667 emitted records | 677,667 committed records | 19m 56s | Sync
In the next summary I get the same summary and it takes a similar amount of time.
I have set the binlog of the mysql to row and im using GCS for the bigquery destination.
Not sure if there’s anything I might be missing