- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Mac
- Memory / Disk: 250GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.1-alpha
- Source name/version: S3
- Destination name/version: Clickhouse
- Step: The issue is happening when creating the connection.
- Description: I have gzip files(CSV) in a S3 bucket that I want to sync to my Clickhouse using Airbyte. I successfully created an S3 source in the Airbyte UI, although I was unable to select GZIP as “File Format (The format of the files you’d like to replicate)”. I tried selecting CSV, parquet and Avro but (logically) my sync returned 0 records.