- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: AWS EC2 instance
- Memory / Disk: 30Gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.23-alpha
- Source name/version: S3
- Destination name/version: Redshift
- Step: The issue is happening when creating the connection.
- Description: I have JSON files in a S3 bucket that I want to sync to my Redshift cluster using Airbyte. I successfully created an S3 source in the Airbyte UI, although I was unable to select JSON as “File Format (The format of the files you’d like to replicate)”. I tried selecting CSV, parquet and Avro but (logically) my sync never happened.
Is is not possible yet to load JSON files from an S3 bucket ?