Data Loading Issue with Google Analytics 4 Connector in Airbyte

Summary

Data from Google Analytics 4 to Big Query not loading for the day before when using a filter in the connector. Suspected issue with variable not being up to date in GA4 causing empty pagepath+query strings. Data loads successfully later in the day. Seeking solutions.

Question

Hi, I am using airbyte version 0.63.1. I have built a connection Google Analytics 4 -> Big Query (connector version 2.4.7). It works fine! I have build custom reports to load the number of sessions of the website I am tracking everyday. One report doesn’t have any filter, and another one has a filter to exclude pagepath+query string containing a regular expression. I have noticed that everyday when the data loads (7:30 Paris time), there is no data for the day before in the case of the report with filter, while there is data for the report without filter. It seems like somehow the filter prevents the data from loading. I was wondering if this can be because the variable is not up to date in GA4 - it is the case when I built a report directly on GA4 : most of the pagepath+query string are empty for the day before. When I load both reports later in the day (10:30 paris time), both reports load with the data of the day before. Has anyone encountered the same? Is there any solution to avoid this? Thanks!! :pray:

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want
to access the original thread.