- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: AWS EC2 t2.large
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.35.65-alpha
- Source name/version: Google Analytics (0.1.17)
- Destination name/version: Snowflake (0.4.24)
- Step: The issue happens during sync
- Description: Since Tuesday 5 Apr (4PM Australian time), the connector successfully runs everytime but can only pull data once a day at 10AM Australian time. Nothing has changed from the connector settings perspective, nor from our Google Analytics settings perspective. We’ve checked the Google Analytics dashboard and the data is still captured properly there. I’ve also noticed that since the first “no result” run, the connector is producing logs that are almost 100K rows long, whereas previously it was only producing logs at under 1K rows.
I’ve attached two logs for your reference:
- Logs during the normal period (pre 5 April)
- Logs during the problematic period when the connector fails to produce data (any other time)
If anyone can urgently assist me, that would be greatly appreciated!