Google Analytics Connector Behaving Unexpectedly

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: AWS EC2 t2.large
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.35.65-alpha
  • Source name/version: Google Analytics (0.1.17)
  • Destination name/version: Snowflake (0.4.24)
  • Step: The issue happens during sync
  • Description: Since Tuesday 5 Apr (4PM Australian time), the connector successfully runs everytime but can only pull data once a day at 10AM Australian time. Nothing has changed from the connector settings perspective, nor from our Google Analytics settings perspective. We’ve checked the Google Analytics dashboard and the data is still captured properly there. I’ve also noticed that since the first “no result” run, the connector is producing logs that are almost 100K rows long, whereas previously it was only producing logs at under 1K rows.

I’ve attached two logs for your reference:

• Logs during the normal period (pre 5 April)
  • Logs during the problematic period when the connector fails to produce data (any other time)

If anyone can urgently assist me, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Log 1 - pre April 5.txt (129.7 KB)
Log 2 - post April 5 without data.txt (2.7 MB)

Hello @ksoenandar,
It looks like pre April 5 is using version 0.1.16 and post April 5 is using 0.1.17.
Do you mind trying to downgrade the version to 0.1.16 and check if you still have these discrepancies?

The post april 5 logs have a lot of errors with the following message: Request raised an error with response: {response payload} but I can’t find the root cause.

Thanks @alafanechere, per your suggestion, I’ve downgraded the connector to 0.1.16 now and it’s back to normal

hi, how to downgrade version ? please help me

Hi @try,
I you are running Airbyte Open source you can downgrade the connector version from the settings page:

1 Like

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.