Upon running Amazon Ads connectors for Sponsored Display Stream, we observe that the cost field Data which we are getting for report type “Product Ads” is not matching with the data shown in Amazon Ads Dashboard.
We are able to see the inconsistency of cost/sales numbers significantly across multiple accounts. Can someone please suggest some solutions .
- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: 32GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now?
- Source name/version:
- Step: Run the Amazon Ads connector Sponsored Display Stream and compare the number with the Dashboard
- Description: Remove this with the description of your problem.
Please fill our the form with the connector version you’re using, is it the latest?
Also could you calculate the percentage difference or try to group by some columns to find maybe what is causing the issue?
Hi @marcosmarxm ,
Sorry for the delay in reply. For the Sponsored Display Report Stream, for the column attributedsales14d for one of the entry, it’s coming $2,911 from the connector compared to $21,016 reported from the Amazon Ads portal (10/07/2022 - 17/07/2022).
A similar kind of difference can be seen throught the data.
Please can you update the description: what version are you using for the connector? Can you share the logs to check if there isn’t records being descarted?
Any update about this issue?