- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Kubernetes
- Memory / Disk: unlimited (scalable cluster)
- Deployment: Kubernetes
- Airbyte Version: 0.35.64-alpha
- Source name/version: source-google-analytics-v4 0.3.22
- Destination name/version: destination-s3 / 0.3.5
- Step: The issue is happening during sync
- Description: the date column of the Google analytics are written as a dictionnary in parquet file instead of string
I did try to sync to the s3 destination in json format, and it worked (the dates were strings)
is this a bug or this is how parquet encode dates ?
I created the issue https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/issues/14028 looks it’s a bug with S3 destination connector. I added to connector roadmap to solve it. I’ll update you when this is fix.
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.