DBT failing for every connector, Credentials in profile "normalize", target "prod" invalid

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
  • OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu, 20.04
  • Memory / Disk: 16 core CPU, 64GB RAM, 8TB storage
  • Deployment: Docker compose
  • Airbyte Version: 0.36-alpha
  • Source name/version: All (Postres : 0.4.18, MySQL : 0.5.11)
  • Destination name/version: All (Postgres : 0.3.20, ClickHouse : 0.1.6)
  • Step: DBT
  • Description: Getting this error in DBT for all connections.
> 05:03:16  Encountered an error:
> Runtime Error
>   Could not run dbt
> 
> Diagnosing dbt debug to check if destination is available for dbt and well configured (2):
> 
> 05:03:19  Running with dbt=1.0.0
> dbt version: 1.0.0
> python version: 3.9.9
> python path: /usr/local/bin/python
> os info: Linux-5.4.0-113-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.31
> Using profiles.yml file at /data/45266/0/normalize/profiles.yml
> Using dbt_project.yml file at /data/45266/0/normalize/dbt_project.yml
> 
> Configuration:
>   profiles.yml file [ERROR invalid]
>   dbt_project.yml file [OK found and valid]
> 
> Required dependencies:
>  - git [OK found]
> 
> 1 check failed:
> Profile loading failed for the following reason:
> Runtime Error
>   Credentials in profile "normalize", target "prod" invalid: {'_secret': 'airbyte_workspace_83dd7449-5276-44f2-9039-3f8163e61e56_secret_58add163-f35e-4d66-ad48-656201ba7ff5_v1'} is not of type 'string'

logs-45266.txt (35.8 KB)

Did you upgrade Airbyte recently? Did you update any connector? Or started failing without any change?

I have solved it now. I had Airbyte 0.36.x-alpha. I was attempting to upgrade Airbyte to 0.38.9-alpha. Got the DEADLINE EXCEEDED error, then I switched back to 0.36.x-alpha. Error with normalization happened then (some changes are not backward compatible I guess?). Now I have upgraded it to 0.38.2-alpha and it is working, but still not able to upgrade Airbyte to the latest version.

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.