- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu 20.04
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 4GB / 200GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.7-alpha
- Source name/version: postgres 0.4.19
- Destination name/version: postgres 0.3.20
Hi Airbyte team, creating this forum post to addon to my question from Slack. I have setup a deployment of Airbyte to attempt to perform data replication from Postgres to Postgres. The databases in question are currently hosted in Google Cloud with SSL turned on. I understand that there is no official way to include the SSL certificates via the Web UI, therefore I manually added the required certificates and keys by mounting it to the /tmp/airbyte_local directory in my server.
For the most part, the data replication seems to be working as expected if I do it without basic normalization, but I seem to be having problems if I try to do it with basic normalization. Checking through the logs I noticed that SSL mode is turned off in the profiles.yml file despite my destination is configured to use SSL.