Delete custom connector from the UI

I create a custom connector and I want to delete it from the UI , so it wont be shown there .
How should I do it ?

Hey, we store all the data in the database you can delete it from the db directly.

But make sure you delete all the sources/destinations related to that connector deleted before removing it from the database

Thanks !
Do you have a documentation about the DB ? Or query examples ?

1 Like

If you have used airbyte-db and not the external one. You can exec into it based on docker or k8s deployment.

If you are using the latest version you will find actor_definition table which you can check

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.