- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Kubernetes
- Memory / Disk: unlimited
- Deployment: Kubernetes
- Airbyte Version: 0.35.64-alpha
- Source name/version: all sources
- Destination name/version: not yet tested
- Step: deleting source connectors using API
- Description: we are using Airbyte api to create/update/delete source connectors . We noticed that when we call the route POST /v1/sources/delete to delete a source connector, it is still there when we do a get /v1/sources/get . What makes it weird is that when we do a list /v1/sources/list the deleted source is not in the list. I am wondering if this is a bug or design choice ?
Hey yeah by design we set a flag to true when you delete them which is not used while fetching them as a list. Is this causing some issue?
it is just causing some inconsistency issues, when doing a /get the source connector is there and when getting the list the connector is not there. I am struggling to see the reason why not to completely delete the connector if there is no way to recover it ?
Also the way to recover it is to change a variable in the database which is easy rather than it getting deleted. You can create an issue around it incase you feel change in the method