- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Centos 7.9
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 4 Tb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: Clone form master
- Source name/version: Master
- Destination name/version:
- Step: Fails on Docker composer due to IPtables issue
- Description: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint airbyte-server (32d3e47fb4c9186fdf09e5fd87c67d6a1703e95d13ec475a2eba32f173a97159): (iptables failed: iptables --wait -t nat -A DOCKER -p tcp -d 0/0 --dport 8001 -j DNAT --to-destination 172.19.0.3:8001 ! -i br-5afb694c4205: iptables: No chain/target/match by that name. (exit status 1))
Several users run into this kind of problem while trying to run Airbyte on Centos. Do you mind trying a different Linux distribution like Ubuntu or Debian?
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.