- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: MacOS
- Memory / Disk: 16Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: Kubernetes
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now? v0.39.14-alpha
- Source name/version: all
- Destination name/version: all
- Step: The issue is happening whenever logs are trying to be pushed to minio (e.g. Check destination, check source, …)
Default helm deployment is not setting Minio root user credentials.
My assumption is this happened due to Helm chart dependencies fix by spezam · Pull Request #13432 · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub .
Looking at Minio pod it generated its own “admin” credentials and not “minio” as provided by Airbyte with an auto generated password.
Any idea for a resolution?