- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: MacOS
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 16Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: Are you using Docker deployment?
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now? 0.35.55-alpha
- Source name/version: Snowflake
- Destination name/version: N/A
- Step: The issue is happening during creating a new source?
When attempting to connect a Snowflake reader role to Airbyte running locally on my MacBook Pro, I get the following error :
Could not connect with provided configuration. Error: Cannot create JDBC driver of class 'net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeDriver' for connect URL 'jdbc:snowflake:
I have removed the URL for account privacy, following the
jdbc:snowflake. I have verified the database, schema, and warehouse are all create.
Has anyone seen this error before? How did you fix it? What was the root cause?
Many thanks for the help.