- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now? latest one, it was updated last friday to check if this was the cause of the issue
- Source name/version: Any source (our production database, Intercom, Salesforce and so on)
- Destination name/version: Snowflake
- Step: The issue is happening during sync
- Description: Connection from any source to our snowflake warehouse has stopped working unexpectedly. Nothing has changed over the past few weeks but Airbyte seems to encounter troubles when connecting to the warehouse. Attached one of the logs as an example. Can someone help me to investigate please ? I don’t really know where to start as nothing changed. The issue is likely located on snowflake but not 100% sure.
Thanks a lot to everyone !
logs-194.txt (247.3 KB)
Hello Alban can you check if credentials used for Snowflake are still with same permissions?
I saw some errors like:
2022-05-22 12:04:25 e[43mdestinatione[0m > net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeSQLException: Cannot perform CREATE SCHEMA. This session does not have a current database. Call 'USE DATABASE', or use a qualified name.
2022-05-22 12:05:37 e[42mnormalizatione[0m > Runtime Error2022-05-22 12:05:37 e[42mnormalizatione[0m > Database error while listing schemas in database ""AIRBYTE_DATABASE""2022-05-22 12:05:37 e[42mnormalizatione[0m > Database Error2022-05-22 12:05:37 e[42mnormalizatione[0m > 002043 (02000): SQL compilation error:2022-05-22 12:05:37 e[42mnormalizatione[0m > Object does not exist, or operation cannot be performed.
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.