Error installing/deploying airbyte | trying to create an HTTP API Source

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu, onWindows
  • Memory / Disk: you can use something like 8Gb / 1 TB
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: What version are you using now https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte.git
  • Source name/version: ?
  • Destination name/version: ?
  • Step: The issue is happening during sync, creating the connection or a new source?
    I follow through that using the Open Source option in this tutorial: Deploy Airbyte | Airbyte Documentation

On the docker-compose up command, I get a loop/error and I have attached a log of the error before I kill the process.

So this is where I’m stuck

Hi @aibeaji,
I think the airbyte-temporal service is not able to start properly. Other service depend on temporal and are trying to connect to it, which is leading to the loop error you have in your logs.
Could you please try to run docker-compose up airbyte-temporal and share the logs of this container?

@alafanechere Thank you for your help. Here’s the log for the command. It seems to be giving errors: https://file.io/MysiEki1yF74

Thanks! I think it’s another dependency problem: temporal needs to access the airbyte database and it looks unreachable:

airbyte-temporal | Waiting for PostgreSQL to startup.airbyte-temporal | + echo 'Waiting for PostgreSQL to startup.'airbyte-temporal | + sleep 1airbyte-temporal | + nc -z db 5432airbyte-temporal | nc: bad address 'db'

Could you repeat the same operation (getting the logs) but for the db service?

Do you mind sharing how I can retrieve the logs for the db service?

Sure!
docker-compose logs db

Thank you.

This is all it outputs:

Attaching to

This is really not the logs we expect from the database.
Could you share the logs when you run docker-compose down and then only docker-compose up db ?

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.