Error when pulling Docker custom connector image in GKE Airbyte deployment from Macbook

Summary

User is facing an ‘exec format error’ when pulling a Docker custom connector image in GKE Airbyte deployment from a Macbook. Tried ‘–architecture=linux/arm64’ and other fixes without success. Looking for a solution.

Question

Hello everyone !
Has anyone ever developed a Docker custom connector for a GKE Airbyte deployment from a macbook ?
I am using airbyte-ci to build a the connector, but when pulling the image from the Airbyte UI, the pod has this error : exec /usr/bin/sh: exec format error .

I already tried --architecture=linux/arm64 and other similar fixes, nothing seem to work.

Has anyone managed to solve this issue ?

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want
to access the original thread.