- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: 16Gb/500Gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.36.2-alpha
- Source name/version: Facebook Marketing/0.2.51
- Destination name/version: Big Query/1.1.8
- Step: sync
- Description: When syncing data from facebook marketing source it fails for a custom query when sync mode is set to incremental (it succeeds for full refresh).
The error message is the following:
The custom query is defined as follows:
Hey not sure if this is the solution but wanted to suggest . Would you mind adding updated_time field and try again
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.