• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: Windows
  • Memory / Disk: 16 gb / 1 tb
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: Latest
  • Source name/version: Facebook Marketing 0.2.48
  • Destination name/version: MS SQL Server 0.1.17
  • Step: The issue happens at the end of the sync
  • Description: Everything seems to go well, then I get this error and sync fails to complete:
    (‘42000’, ‘[42000] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Error converting data type nvarchar to float. (8114) (SQLMoreResults)’)

Hey can you share the complete logs of the sync?

logs-13.txt (7.4 MB)

Here is the log, looks like it has to do with ads_account. Rest of the synch works fine.

Here is a cleaner log. I’ve isolated the table causing the error, since I was also running into a quota limit problem.

logs-21.txt (86.8 KB)

We’ve narrowed it down to the problem being with tax_id field in the ad_account table expecting numbers but getting a string.

Canadian tax ids contains letters, hence the conversion error.

I’ve submitted (my first ever) pull request here, please review if possible!

Hey any update here ?

Hi, yes I’ve opened a case after figuring it out and PR has been opened as well.

Thanks

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.