- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Windows
- Memory / Disk: 16 gb / 1 tb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: Latest
- Source name/version: Facebook Marketing 0.2.48
- Destination name/version: MS SQL Server 0.1.17
- Step: The issue happens at the end of the sync
- Description: Everything seems to go well, then I get this error and sync fails to complete:
(‘42000’, ‘ [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Error converting data type nvarchar to float. (8114) (SQLMoreResults)’)
Hey can you share the complete logs of the sync?
logs-13.txt (7.4 MB)
Here is the log, looks like it has to do with ads_account. Rest of the synch works fine.
Here is a cleaner log. I’ve isolated the table causing the error, since I was also running into a quota limit problem.
logs-21.txt (86.8 KB)
We’ve narrowed it down to the problem being with tax_id field in the ad_account table expecting numbers but getting a string.
Canadian tax ids contains letters, hence the conversion error.
I’ve submitted (my first ever) pull request here, please review if possible!
Hey any update here ?
Hi, yes I’ve opened a case after figuring it out and PR has been opened as well.