• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: Windows
  • Memory / Disk:
  • Deployment: Local Docker Containers
  • Airbyte Version: 0.40.4
  • Source name/version: Amazon Seller Partner
  • Destination name/version: Postgres 15.0 or MYSQL 8.0.30
  • Step: The issue is happening during sync
  • Description: I tried to normalize the amazon seller partner data in a mysql database first and then moved to postgress for another try. I can fetch the data in raw json with not problem but i need them normalized.
    Edit: The given errors are the same on both database types

This is the main error in logs:

21 of 56 ERROR creating table model public.listfinancialeventgroups_beginningbalance.................................... [ERROR in 0.19s]
22 of 56 ERROR creating table model public.listfinancialeventgroups_convertedtotal...................................... [ERROR in 0.20s]
23 of 56 ERROR creating table model public.listfinancialeventgroups_originaltotal....................................... [ERROR in 0.18s]
Database Error in model get_merchant_listings_all_data (models/generated/airbyte_tables/public/get_merchant_listings_all_data.sql)
  invalid input syntax for type double precision: ""
  compiled SQL at ../build/run/airbyte_utils/models/generated/airbyte_tables/public/get_merchant_listings_all_data.sql
Database Error in model listfinancialeventgroups_beginningbalance (models/generated/airbyte_tables/public/listfinancialeventgroups_beginningbalance.sql)
  invalid input syntax for type bigint: "0.0"
  compiled SQL at ../build/run/airbyte_utils/models/generated/airbyte_tables/public/listfinancialeventgroups_beginningbalance.sql
Database Error in model listfinancialeventgroups_convertedtotal (models/generated/airbyte_tables/public/listfinancialeventgroups_convertedtotal.sql)
  invalid input syntax for type bigint: "693.09"
  compiled SQL at ../build/run/airbyte_utils/models/generated/airbyte_tables/public/listfinancialeventgroups_convertedtotal.sql
Database Error in model listfinancialeventgroups_originaltotal (models/generated/airbyte_tables/public/listfinancialeventgroups_originaltotal.sql)

logs-142.txt (278.7 KB)

Can you update the schema of connection in Replication Tab?

You mean this button?

I’ll try and edit the result.
Edit: same error

Is there anything else i can do or is this a problem within the connector?

Sorry the delay here Alexander. Looks for FinancialGroups stream all amount/numeric values are integer:
https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/blob/master/airbyte-integrations/connectors/source-amazon-seller-partner/source_amazon_seller_partner/schemas/ListFinancialEventGroups.json

It’ll need a fix to update the values to numeric. I escalated your issue to Github https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/issues/17163
I’ll return to you when the issue is fixed.

1 Like

A fix was released for Amazon Seller Partner version 0.2.26 correcting the types for ListFinancialEventGroup stream.