Facebook sync Utilization is too high (95)%, pausing for 5 minutes

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
  • OS Version / Instance: AWS Linux
  • Memory / Disk: you can use something like 8GB memory / 40G disk
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.36.6-alpha
  • Source: Facebook Marketing (0.2.48)
  • Destination: Redshift (0.3.34)
  • Step: During sync, the log keeps saying that the utilization is too high, pausing for 1-5 mins. I don’t have any other tasks running and my ec2 airbyte instance’s cpu utilization is about 5%.

logs-91.txt (18.4 KB)

Hey can you look through AWS looks and see how much of resource utilisation is happening?

My ec2 instance cpu usage is about 5%. FYI, I can sync ad_account table but not ad_creatives table.

2022-05-24 08:13:56 source > Finished syncing ad_account
2022-05-24 08:13:56 source > SourceFacebookMarketing runtimes:
Syncing stream ad_account 0:01:01.039413
2022-05-24 08:13:56 source > Syncing stream: ad_creatives
2022-05-24 08:14:00 source > Utilization is too high (90)%, pausing for 1 minute
2022-05-24 08:15:02 source > Utilization is too high (90)%, pausing for 1 minute
2022-05-24 08:16:04 source > Utilization is too high (90)%, pausing for 1 minute
2022-05-24 08:17:07 source > Utilization is too high (91)%, pausing for 1 minute

Sorry I think I was reading it wrong can you check the API utilisation? you should find it in FB dashboard

You are right… my facebook API utilisation rate has reach 100%. Are there any suggestions to solve this issue?

Hey i think there should be something called advanced access in your dashboard which you can request to facebook.

Hey, I’ve been tweaking the amount of data I request from FB to not go over the request limit.

I looked into requesting advanced access for the app I created to generate the access token for the api. Now the thing is, Facebook wants to verify my app before authorizing the upgrade from standard to advanced. It wants to know the platform it’s developped on and a link to access it. I’ve spent a lot of time on this, and the documentation doesn’t give any as to how to achieve this.

Is there any other ressource regarding this?

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.