Unfortunately there are no logs, as I wasn’t able to successfully reach the connection settings.
- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: MacOS [Intel]
- Memory / Disk: Sufficient, definitely not the issue.
- Deployment: Local
- Airbyte Version: 0.36.5
- Source name/version: GitHub 0.2.28 [latest]
- Destination name/version: Amazon S3 0.3.3 [latest]
- Step: Failing to fetch schema when setting up the connection, not reaching the replication settings screen
- Description: I have successfully set up connections to the S3 destination with two other sources, so I don’t think it’s an issue with the destination configuration.
Hello @abhi I was able to create a connection between Github => S3.
Can you share the server logs OR if possible open the Developer Tools in the web browser and access the Network Tab and wait for the API call with the error response.** **
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.