Google Analytics 4 connector setup issue in Airbyte 0.57.2 on Kubernetes

Summary

Error [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘source_config.json’ encountered when setting up Google Analytics 4 connector in Airbyte 0.57.2 on Kubernetes, possibly due to user permissions issue. Need to troubleshoot and fix the user access problem.

Question

Hey Airbyte community

We are having an issue with setting up the Google Analytics 4 connector in Airbyte 0.57.2 in Kubernetes. The issue is when we attempt to make the source connector, this error comes up: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘source_config.json’. We think it is because the user on the pod running the source check doesn’t have access to the file. How would we fix this? We recently migrated to a new version of Airbyte, and think it might be caused by the wrong user running things. We have no issues with other sources/destinations.

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want to access the original thread.