- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Deployment: Kubernetes
- Airbyte Version: 0.40.26
- Source name/version: TikTok Marketing/2.0.1
- Destination name/version: BigQuery/1.2.13
Hello, I have a question about how to get dbt logs in kubernetes deployments.
I would like to know how to get the dbt logs when deploying kubernetes.
I have read the following article and understood that docker can get the SQL files used for normalization under the path of the airbyte-server container.
- Transformations with SQL (Part 1/3) | Airbyte Documentation
But I don’t know how to get these logs on Kubernetes, I went into the airbyte-server pod and looked for an equivalent path but found nothing.
I also have logging configured on GCS, where I have
job-logging, but nothing in
Does anyone have an answer?
I am investigating the following issue
I would like to take this opportunity to hear back from the community.