- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte: No
- OS Version / Instance: GCP, e2-medium running Debian-10
- Memory / Disk: -
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.35.31-alpha
- Source name/version: Hubspot 1.51 (I have also tried other earlier versions: 0.1.7 & 0.1.33)
- Destination name/version: BigQuery 0.6.8
- Step: When syncing deal_pipelines
- Description: When syncing deal_pipelines from Hubspot, Airbyte can only find the final record and send it to the destination even though I know there are more records in deal_pipeline.
This is definitely an issue with the source connection as the logs report Total records read: 1 .
I have also tried manually connecting to the API endpoint (https://api.hubapi.com/crm-pipelines/v1/pipelines/deals) using the requests library in Python and the response includes all the details. I’m not sure what is going on and what the issue is, but perhaps it is a problem with how the schema is generated.
Any help would be much appreciated!
I’m using our integration account and was able to get 2 records for
Are you using API key access or OAuth? The implementation of the stream is following the basic one. Can you make sure the start date is correct?
Thank you, it was the start date that was too recent. I wasn’t looking far enough back