- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: AWS
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 8Gb / 100Gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.5-alpha
- Source name/version: Posthog
- Destination name/version: Redshift
- Step: When trying to add a new posthog source the source is no longer listed as in the connectors. The existing ones however still work.
- Description: When trying to add a new posthog source the source is no longer listed as in the connectors. The existing ones however still work. I am trying to work out how to add a new one with out going to an older version of airbyte.
I have a fresh instance installed and it’s showing to me. Did you upgrade or it’s a new instance
Very odd I updated an existing instance rather than a fresh install…
Is the a command to refresh the connectors with out starting from scratch?
Do you remember from what version did you upgrade? This will help us replicating the issue.
I do will check tomorrow and get back to you as I have a script that did the install of the old version.
It is also worth nothing that I do have one working posthog connector but I will require more than one (different projects in posthog require diffrent posthog connectors)
Hello Nicholas other users reported the same issue: https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/issues/13301
Please post what information you have in the issue to help the team solve it.
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.