- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: COS on GCP (container optimized os)
- Memory / Disk: 8GB/20GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.35.66-alpha
- Source name/version: Pardot
- Destination name/version:
- Step: Creating the connection or a new source
- Description: I can’t find the Pardot source connector, even though it is merged 🎉 New Source: Pardot by tuanchris · Pull Request #7091 · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub
Am I using a wrong version of Airbyte? I’m only using the docker-compose.yaml and .env file for deployment. Which version of Airbyte has Pardot included? Currently on version 0.35.66-alpha.
Hey @Jing we didn’t have the credentials to test thus we have not added this to our source list but feel free to clone the repo and build the source.
You can go to the source folder and then
- docker build . -t airbyte/source-pardot:0.1.0
- You can use the above image to add in your airbyte as a custom source
Hi @harshith that works! Thank you. On a separate note, is there a way to update a custom source or destination? Do I rebuild it with the image with a new tag and update the version number in the UI?
Is there a way to remove a custom source?
Hey, @Jing yeah you can update by creating a newly tagged image and then update it in the UI.
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.