Invalid Timestamp in basic normalization (source-postgres)

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
  • OS Version / Instance: Amazon Linux, t2.large,
    Memory / Disk: 8,0GB / 50 GB
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: * 0.35.4-alpha
  • Source name/version: Postgres 0.4.21
  • Destination name/version: Bigquery 1.1.8
  • Step: pipeline in basic normalization at dbt transform not complete because not recognize timestamp values.
  • Description:
    I got error on basic transform over dbt is not picking full timestamp value in json. When was a string worked fine. But got only this error message:

Example 2022-06-10 22:26:53 normalization > 2022-06-10 22:26:49.897338 (MainThread): Database Error in model orders (models/generated/airbyte_incremental/public/orders.sql)
2022-06-10 22:26:53 normalization > 2022-06-10 22:26:49.897532 (MainThread): Invalid timestamp: ‘2020-06-08T13:15’

I guess json value is not picking completed information in timestamp. Could you help me?
I try to change source and destination version and doenst work

Hey @ssGabriel,
Could you please share your full sync logs?
I’m wondering if the problem be the timestamp precision of your input data (no seconds/milleseconds.)
Could you please also share a sample of the raw data of this table?

Hi @alafanechere

Here is the sync log:
logs-3837-0.txt (302.5 KB)

And data sample:

Thank you!
I think the root cause of this problem is explained in this issue. I would suggest you subscribe to it to know when this bug is fixed.
You can try to downgrade your source Postgres connector version to 0.4.18 as I think this bug was introduced in 0.4.19
Just to make sure I spotted the right bug I would help if you could share an actual screenshot of the JSON row data for the field with 2020-06-08T13:15 timestamp.

Sorry Gabriel I meant the raw table that airbyte created on your BigQuery destination.

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.