- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Amazon Linux, t2.large,
Memory / Disk: 8,0GB / 50 GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: * 0.35.4-alpha
- Source name/version: Postgres 0.4.21
- Destination name/version: Bigquery 1.1.8
- Step: pipeline in basic normalization at dbt transform not complete because not recognize timestamp values.
I got error on basic transform over dbt is not picking full timestamp value in json. When was a string worked fine. But got only this error message:
Example 2022-06-10 22:26:53 normalization > 2022-06-10 22:26:49.897338 (MainThread): Database Error in model orders (models/generated/airbyte_incremental/public/orders.sql)
2022-06-10 22:26:53 normalization > 2022-06-10 22:26:49.897532 (MainThread): Invalid timestamp: ‘2020-06-08T13:15’
I guess json value is not picking completed information in timestamp. Could you help me?
I try to change source and destination version and doenst work