Issue with WooCommerce connector data population in MS SQL database

Summary

The user is facing an issue with the WooCommerce connector where tables in the MS SQL database are not populating correctly despite successful connection and receiving data. The raw data streams are updating with the latest data, but the tables are not. User is seeking help on resolving this issue.

Question

Hi - Having an issue here with the WooCommerce connector. I can make a successful connection and do receive data from WooCommerce to my MS SQL database. However, the tables are not populating, or have only populated with a few orders and new syncs, even with a complete refresh do not update. The raw data streams are updating with the latest data, however. I don’t see much on this connector for problems at this level, so curious if anyone else has experienced this issue and how you resolved. Thanks!

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want
to access the original thread.