Hi everyone, I want to use Linkedin Ads source connector and I am following the connector docs to get started. in the Authentication part, I select the Marketing Developer Platform and it requires me to fill in a form and there is a review process. My problem is I cannot get approval for MDP access because of the use case I am specifying. I basically want to extract the Linkedin data and load it into a data warehouse and they are saying this is not a supported use case. So I wonder, is anybody able to even use this connector? If yes, what did you specify as use case so they approved your permission request for MDP? Thanks for any help!
- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: MacOS
- Memory / Disk: 1 Tb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: latest
- Source name/version: Linkedin Ads
- Destination name/version: Postgres
- Step: Authentication
- Description: I am having trouble setting up Authentication part like in the connector docs.