- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Kubernetes
- Deployment: Kubernetes
- Airbyte Version: 0.44.4
- Source name/version: N/A
- Destination name/version: N/A
I’m currently deploying airbyte using the new helm chart and i’ve stepped on two problems that might be the same one:
- Even when setting the environment variables for the user password and name (to change from the default), airbyte doesnt ask for authentication when opening its web interface - i’ve confirmed that all my pods have the correct environment variables here - ive used the
extraEnvkey on the chart to set it up.
- Im trying to setup the jobs specifically to run on a different node pool than the rest of my infrastructure - therefore, after reading the docs and the example helm chart, I configured both the
jobs.kube.nodeSelectorand the environment variable
JOB_KUBE_NODE_SELECTORSbut it simply doesnt work and the jobs keep spawning at default pool.
Any ideas on what may be happening ? It seems to me that probably the handling of the env variables in the chart might be having some issues
My helm template is rendering correctly - specially the env configmap