What causes some tables to have Incremental Append as an option, and others not? Is this expected ?
On thing that I noted is that the tables where Incremental was not an option do not have primary keys, but I am not sure this is related.
The two prints are from the same connection.
(Postgres CDC → S3 Parquet connection)
- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte: No / Yes
- Deployment: Helm chart on Kubernetes
- Airbyte Version: v0.35.62-alpha
- Source name/version: Postgres
- Destination name/version: S3