- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: 4Gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.36-alpha
- Source name/version: Custom
- Destination name/version: Postgres 0.3.21
- Step: Sync
I have a custom source that works great. I need another endpoint. I first tried adding a new stream. The sync succeed, but there were no new tables in the Postgres database.
I created a new source by copying the working one. Same thing. Sync succeeds, but no new tables. The messages say they create tmp tables, but it’s just nothing in my db. DB is AWS RDS.