• OS Version / Instance: EC2 t2.large
  • Memory / Disk: 16Gb
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.39.8-alpha
  • Source name/version: Postgres 0.4.19
  • Destination name/version: Snowflake 0.4.28
  • Step: Normalization completes, but sync fails
  • Description:
    Yesterday I upgraded my Airbyte instance from 0.38.1-alpha to 0.39.8-alpha and after that my postgres sync stopped succesfully completing. My postgres sync is a crucial job in our organization.

Postgres logs
logs-9223.txt (2.7 MB)

Edit:
I just upgraded to 0.39.16-alpha and dropped my destionation schema to setup a new connection. The first sync was successful but the subsequent ones fail
logs-9293.txt (2.8 MB)

I suspect this might be related to the same issue as Error when incremental sync from postgres to redshift

Probably both look like a timestamp issue. Is it possible to check with other database to see if that is also causing the same issue

Downgrading to Postgres 4.18 resolved the issue. It’s related to what I linked before

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.