Every connection sync is failing on Airbyte latest version [0.39.15 alpha] though same connection works fine in 0.35.31

Hi,

I just upgraded my Airbyte from 0.35.31 alpha to 0.39.15 alpha version

After this I created a connection from GitHub to Redshift to replicate the data but it fails the sync every time. I tried with connector postgres and it also fails the connection.

I faced this issue previously as well, we then degraded it back to previous version and everything started working.

Can you help me to debug this issue, what is causing these sync failures

Here are the logs for the sync attempts

Attempt 01
Attempt-01.txt (132.5 KB)

Attempt 02

Attempt 03

Hey I could see this error The specified bucket does not exist (Service: S3, Status Code: 404, Request ID: 16F6DCB8EC9A1BF4, Extended Request ID: null) in the logs could you check s3 is configured right if you are using s3 logs.

Yes, thanks for looking into it. There was some error in my s3 bucket configuration

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.