- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Windows
- Memory / Disk: 32Gb / 2 Tb
- Deployment: Are you using Docker or Kubernetes deployment? Yes
- Airbyte Version: latest
- Source name/version: google ads
- Step: The issue is happening during creating the connection or a new source?
I`ve built a new source and followed step by step with this video :
and this doc:
As described in the video and docs - I
ve passed all the tests and ran the docker build command and when I go to the UI to try to add the new connector Im getting this error:
Internal Server Error: Get Spec job failed.
m not sure why Im getting this error since I`ve passed all the tests i.e. the check, discover and read.
These are the test commands:
py -m main check --config sample_files/config.json
py -m main discover --config sample_files/config.json
py -m main read --config sample_files/config.json --catalog sample_files/configured_catalog.json
This is the build command:
docker build . -t airbyte/source-my-new-source:dev
What am I missing?