S3 destination connection failure (image not found)

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: Debian
  • Memory / Disk: 4Gb
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.37.1-alpha
  • Source name/version:
  • Destination name/version: s3:0.3.4
  • Step: creating the connection
  • Description: When a try to create a new s3 destination it fails with log messages: “2022-05-10 08:08:00 e[32mINFOe[m i.a.c.i.LineGobbler(voidCall):82 - Image does not exist.”
    logs-05bb8a07-388a-4245-a08d-3c43723529d0.txt (5.5 KB)

Hey can you check the memory in your instance? I think it’s unable to fetch the image. You can check this by doing docker pull airbyte/destination-s3:0.3.4

Thanks harshith, docker pull manually worked and I’m able to use the se3 destination now. In fact the server has 8 GB and there was 5Gb free to use.

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.