- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: MacOS.
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 4Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: Are you using Docker deployment?
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now? docker-compose version 1.29.2, build 5becea4c
docker-py version: 5.0.0
CPython version: 3.9.0
OpenSSL version: OpenSSL 1.1.1h 22 Sep 2020
- Source name/version:
- Destination name/version:
- Step: The issue is happening: new source?
- Description: I am trying to follow the octavia-cli video. have run octavia init and it creates the (empty) directories.
octavia list connectors destinations works - I get a list of connectors, including the S3 connector with destination image number 4816b78f-1489-44c1-9060-4b19d5fa9362
However, when I run:
octavia generate destination 4816b78f-1489-44c1-9060-4b19d5fa9362 s3
- Octavia is targetting your Airbyte instance running at http://localhost:8000 on workspace 80aad121-ae3f-43da-81d8-b41a4b79d424.
Error: Definition 4816b78f-1489-44c1-9060-4b19d5fa9362 does not exists on your Airbyte instance.
What am I doing wrong?