Secure UI login?

Hi, just installed Airbyte and noticed that there’s no login/logout option and the onboarding process didn’t even ask to set a password. Is the UI going to be open to everyone on port 8000 or is there a way to set a password or something?

Hey I hope you meant Airbyte :sweat_smile:. Also yeah we don’t have a out of box solution but you can find some docs here Securing Airbyte access | Airbyte Documentation

LOL! Yeah, sorry. I’ve edited my post. It’s odd that a web-based interface doesn’t offer password-based security. Hope it’ll be added soon.

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.