- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Windows 10
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 8Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: localhost
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now?0.39.42
- Source name/version: Shopify
- Destination name/version: Azure blob
- Step: The issue is happening during sync, creating the connection or a new source? Data has been fetched from shopify but in azure blob it is empty
According to the Airbyte logs data has been fetched from shopify but the same has not been appearing in Azure blob storage. Folder and file has been created in Azure blob storage but size of the file is 0 bytes.
If you use another destination the data is transferred to? Also do you mind sharing the log file?