• Memory / Disk: 20 Gb/ 256 Gb
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.44.4
  • Source name/version: Shopify 0.3.4
  • Destination name/version: MS SQL Server 0.1.23
  • Step: Sync, during normalization
  • Description:

Hello, when trying to sync orders, I get this error:

compiled SQL at …/build/run/airbyte_utils/models/generated/airbyte_incremental/airbyte/shopify_orders.sql,retryable=,timestamp=1683917090198,additionalProperties={}], io.airbyte.config.FailureReason@24b84793[failureOrigin=normalization,failureType=system_error,internalMessage=(‘42S22’, “[42S22] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name ‘_airbyte_unique_key’. (207) (SQLExecDirectW)”),externalMessage=Normalization failed during the dbt run. This may indicate a problem with the data itself.,metadata=io.airbyte.config.Metadata@5866b4a9[additionalProperties={attemptNumber=0, jobId=97945, from_trace_message=true}],stacktrace=AirbyteDbtError:

When looking at the table shopify_orders, it does not have a column _airbyte_unique_key.

Is there a fix for this? It was working properly on the prior version I was running… although I don’t know what that version was. :confused:

Thanks,
-Bryan

Update- I deleted the connection, dropped all Airbyte tables, and made the connection again. Now, everything is fine. But, why did this happen in the first place?