Sync Failing: Normalization Failed (MSSQL --> MySQL)

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: Window
  • Memory / Disk:
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.35.65-alpha
  • Source name/version: MSSQL (2019)
  • Destination name/version: MySQL (8.0.28)
  • Step: The issue is happening during sync
  • Description:

I successfully add one source (MSSQL) and one destination (MySQL) but I’m facing a problem: Normalized tabular data failed.

logs:
logs-28.txt (27.2 KB)

However, when I select “Raw data (JSON)” it’s working properly but it’s not the way I want my data to be in the destination database. I don’t want a column “_airbyte_data” with all my data but a column “id”, a column “date”, etc …

logs:
logs-30.txt (17.9 KB)

What am I missing ?
Thank you for your answer.

Hey @Atliax17 do you mind checking the transformation section and enable basic normalisation so that we normalise the data in _airbyte_data column

Yes of course @harshith , the error i got (in the first log) is when I enable “Normalized tabular data”.

Any suggestion ?

Best regards.

The same happened with me
Topic
Issue

Hey @Atliax17 can you help us by commenting over the github issue so that team can look into it

I found a temporary solution : downgrading Airbyte Version from 0.35.65-alpha to 0.35.60-alpha.

git clone -b v0.35.60-alpha --single-branch https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte.git

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.