• Memory / Disk:
  • Deployment: AWS Ec2
  • Airbyte Version: 0.39.13-alpha
  • Source name/version:
  • Destination name/version: 0.4.28
  • Step: creating the connection
  • Description: Basic Normalization is missing for snowflake destination

Normalized tabular data = basic normalization

Thanks for responding @marcosmarxm . I have used “Normalized tabular data”, but its still creating variant column with json only.

Yes, Airbyte will created the column as object AND the child table with normalizated data.

@marcosmarxm ,I have found the reason for normalization failure for snowflake, though we have opted for “normalized tabular data”. When I am using snowflake destination with SSO authenticator, DBT is failing to connect to snowflake and transform to normalized tables. If I use standard snowflake user basic normalization worked properly.

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.