- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Linux
- Memory / Disk:
- Deployment: AWS Ec2
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.13-alpha
- Source name/version:
- Destination name/version: 0.4.28
- Step: creating the connection
- Description: Basic Normalization is missing for snowflake destination
Normalized tabular data = basic normalization
Thanks for responding @marcosmarxm . I have used “Normalized tabular data”, but its still creating variant column with json only.
Yes, Airbyte will created the column as object AND the child table with normalizated data.
@marcosmarxm ,I have found the reason for normalization failure for snowflake, though we have opted for “normalized tabular data”. When I am using snowflake destination with SSO authenticator, DBT is failing to connect to snowflake and transform to normalized tables. If I use standard snowflake user basic normalization worked properly.