Snowflake key pair authentication problem when using passphrase encrypted private key

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
  • OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
  • Memory / Disk: you can use something like 4Gb / 1 Tb
  • Deployment: Kubernetes
  • Airbyte Version: 0.44.2
  • Source name/version: none
  • Destination name/version: Snowflake
  • Step: creating and testing a new destination
  • Description: Remove this with the description of your problem.

I’m trying to authenticate to a Snowflake account using the key pair method.
But I’m having the following error when I try to test the connection:

2023-05-17 20:55:35 INFO i.a.w.t.TemporalAttemptExecution(get):138 - Cloud storage job log path: /workspace/0883020a-0275-4790-a45c-9546d7c33bb5/0/logs.log
2023-05-17 20:55:35 INFO i.a.w.t.TemporalAttemptExecution(get):141 - Executing worker wrapper. Airbyte version: 0.44.2
2023-05-17 20:55:35 INFO i.a.a.c.AirbyteApiClient(retryWithJitter):179 - Attempt 0 to save workflow id for cancellation

The private key I’m using looks like this:

-----BEGIN ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEY-----
MIIFHDBOBgkqhkiG9w0BBQ0wQTApBgkqhkiG9w0BBQwwHAQI692hMfPOAvYCAggA

3l/ojIL/9yMxdGj2Ajgdsg==
-----END ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEY-----

And the passphrase like this: nIpsfT8sC7R9LYkQ11-IJP_qt35SfZsHAUdFWJU7s5c

I created the key pairs in my terminal using the commands provided by the Snowflake documentation on Key pair auth (Key Pair Authentication & Key Pair Rotation | Snowflake Documentation).

# generate private key
openssl genrsa 2048 | openssl pkcs8 -topk8 -v2 des3 -inform PEM -out ./output/key_name.p8 -passout pass:*********

#generate public key
openssl rsa -in ./output/key_name.p8 -pubout -out ./output/key_name.pub -passin pass:*********

I have tested this setup to connect through dbt and it worked but not working on Airbyte.
I was just able to succeed on this task when I created/used a non encrypted private key (it does not use pasphrase).

Any ideas of how to fix this?