- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Windows
- Memory / Disk: 16Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: Not deploying airbyte, updating an already deployed connection via Airbyte cloud.
- Airbyte Version: Airbyte cloud, dev-286bb033ca-cloud
- Source name/version: Hubspot, 0.6.0
- Destination name/version: destination-snowflake:0.4.61, normalization-snowflake:0.4.0
- Step: The issue is happening during sync, creating the connection or a new source? Issue is happening during normalisation during sync
- Description: After manually refreshing the source schema the sync fails with SQL compilation error: cannot change column HS_LATEST_SOURCE_TIMESTAMP from type DATE to TIMESTAMP_TZ, before the schema was refreshed the sync performed correctly. A reset of the data was avoided due to the number of records already stored in Snowflake.
logs_1870756_txt.txt (702.4 KB)
Any suggestions on how to correct the issue would be appreciated