Hi! Having trouble with a Snowflake <> Snowflake sync on Airbyte Cloude during a large data pull from the source. Connection is closed unexpectedly at the same point on every retry, at roughly 26GB synced.
- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Using Airbyte Cloud
- OS Version / Instance: Airbyte Cloud
- Memory / Disk: Airbyte Cloud
- Deployment: Airbyte Cloud
- Airbyte Version: 0.36.0-alpha-cloud
- Source name/version: Snowflake (0.1.10)
- Destination name/version: Snowflake (0.4.24)
- Step: Initial Sync
- Description: Sync fails after 26GB pulled from destination (3x failure at the same point). Source & destination are using a Large compute instance in Snowflake. Sync works when tried with less data (<1GB, same source, destination, and schema).
My logs: logs-133156.txt (7.0 MB)