[Source DynamoDB] Defining JSON Schema for NoSQL databases

I started working on a new connector source-dynamodb. (see the PR #14555)

The way I’m thinking of developing the new connector is to add each listed table as a stream (detailed tables could be narrowed with a prefix query or directly with the IAM permissions provided).

My doubt is as follows. NoSQL databases won’t enforce any schema besides the primary/partition key and sort keys, it’s there a json_schema I can use that is flexible? or should I dynamically build the schema based on a recorded sample retrieved?

Useful links:

class Reader:
    @property
    def get_typed_schema(self) -> object:
        """Static schema for tables"""
        return {
            "$schema": "http://json-schema.org/draft-07/schema#",
            "type": "object",
            "properties": {"data": {"type": "object"}, "additionalProperties": {"type": "boolean"}},
        }
DynamoDB is a NoSQL database. While creating the table, it doesn't expect all the attributes to be defined in the table. Also, each item can have any number of non-key attributes. Only key attributes are common or mandatory across all the items in the table.
For the above-mentioned reasons, the described table can't provide all the attributes present in the table.

You can use a batch sample to retrieve the structure of records OR read the complete records in dynamodb (non performatic)